The Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa has consistently ranked in the top 200 universities of the world. It has become one of the best options for those who are looking for management courses in Canada. MBA from the University of Ottawa is gaining a lot of traction to its incredibly diverse and industry-ready course structure. The course is well-rounded and is proving to be the best selection both for Canadian students and foreign immigrants looking to study in Canada.
Before we analyze, why must one consider the University of Ottawa as their preferred option, we should discuss the importance of an MBA in the current scenario.
MBA is becoming a must if you want to get a high-paying job these days. But an MBA not just affects your pay, in turn, it provides you with incredible business acumen and skills and enhances your fundamentals significantly.
Benefits of an MBA
- Increased Marketability
- Development of business and leadership skills. This also helps you start your own business endeavors with high success rates.
- Higher salaries: Average Salary for an MBA graduate is 99,800 USD per year if done from a Canadian university. Due to the Higher marketability, the salary increases significantly and is much more than that of any graduate or other PG degree holder.
- Enhancement of Fundamental Skills: It improves your communication skills and administrative skills.
- One can choose from hundreds of specifications to perfect their art and skills.
- An MBA degree will provide you with a lot of important connections for the future. It will result in an extensive network of connections who may or may not help you in building your own business.
- Being a country with friendly immigration policies, the interactions with different customs, cultures, religions, etc. will widen your perspectives.
Why an MBA from the University of Ottawa?
The curriculum of the MBA is so well-rounded that a strong foundation in management, people skills, and critical thinking. The perks and benefits offered by the University of Ottawa edge up their MBA in competition with the others.
- Every MBA degree or PG degree in Canada can be completed in 1-2 years of time. Specifically talking about the University of Ottawa’s MBA, is a 2-year program, which can easily be completed in 1 year and the next year can be dedicated to work and work only.
- Another plus point is that the person after graduation will receive a work permit (Post Graduation Work Permit) of 3 years. It doesn’t matter if you complete it in 1 or 1.5 years, you will receive a PGWP of 3 years to gain experience in the Canadian Markets.
- GMAT and score regulation: The acceptable amount of GMAT is a minimum of 50 %ile in the University of Ottawa. You only need 60% in your high school and a minimum of 70% in your bachelor’s degree.
- Only 3 years of prior work experience is required.
- The living expenses can be cut short if you complete the degree in 1 year, as you will then be able to earn more by putting more work in. The 1st year expenses(tuition and living combined) for an MBA at the University of Ottawa are 53-54L.
- High retention rates of 93% and graduation rates of 88%
Job options after MBA in Canada
Major recruiters include: the Bank of Canada, Bank of Montreal, Canada Life, Capital Method, CIBC, CPPIB, CPQi Canada Ltd, EY, KPMG, Manulife, National Bank, Ontario Financing Authority, Office of the Superintendent for Financial Institutions, Ontario Securities Commission, OPTrust, PwC, Royal Bank, Scotia Bank, Sunlife, TD Bank/TD Securities, and Deloitte
The best Job Roles after MBA are Project Manager (CAD 85,970), Management Consultant (CAD 87,179), Marketing Manager (CAD 74,202), Human Resources Manager (CAD 75,478), and Senior Business Analyst (CAD 86,106).
What can Beyond Immigration help you with?
- Professional SOP Assistance
- Profile Evaluation
- Interview Guidance
- Application filing
For more information visit Beyond Immigration – Immigrations & More.