Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • CALL NOW: +91-9625306001, 7289958345
  • Email Address: info@b-imm.com

Teach In Usa

Teach in USA

What is the greatest country in Immigration History – there is no better than fulfilling the great American Dream and that too being a teacher when you get a fully paid Job with a pay scale equivalent to your US counterparts and an opportunity to take your dependents along with you, isn’t it?

Yes, a program running since 1960`s with a popularity amongst thousands of teachers, Teach in USA is a specialized service where J1 Visa allows you to be in the US for a maximum of 5 years and helps your spouse seek a parallel job in the US on a J2 open work Visa type.

Enjoy your stay with subsidized accommodations and truly US lifestyle with your kids getting Education in the US and you getting all the healthcare benefits.


All of these rich experiences and an exponential growth possibility in portfolio that our respectable teachers truly deserve. And, who knows a possibility of a H-1B is waiting for you around the corner and then a permanent settlement. We make your dreams come alive.