There are disclaimers throughout our website stating that Beyond Immigration (this website) is an independent entity.
Intellectual property rights:
Except where stated otherwise, Beyond Immigration is the copyright holder of all content, layout, design, data, graphics, trademarks and logos under the b-iim.com domain. The content is protected by India and international copyright laws. Beyond Immigration will do its utmost to protect the rights of employees, customers, members and intellectual property rights. We will not hesitate to take legal action if necessary.
Limitation of liability:
Beyond immigration shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website, or the performance of the products, even if Beyond immigration has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability, or incidental or consequential damages; thereby the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Legal Form and Choice of Law:
By using our website and purchasing products or services, you have entered into a legal contract with Beyond immigration. You agree that the prevailing party in a civil lawsuit may be awarded reasonable attorney’s fees.
Personal Use Limitation:
The information, news, articles, emails, products and services provided by Beyond immigration are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, or other content, products or services obtained from Beyond immigration without express written permission from us.
In the event that a Beyond immigration product or service is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price. Beyond immigration reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. In the event your credit card has been charged, a full refund will be issued in the amount of the incorrect price.
This website contains hyperlinks that may take you outside b-imm.com. Links are made available for your convenience. However, the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by Beyond immigration. We are not responsible for any links to and from b-imm.com. The framing of our website at any level is prohibited.
Evaluations: 100% non-refundable. DIY Kits: 100% non-refundable. Directories: 100% non-refundable. Job Search Services*: 100% non-refundable.
*Note: Under any uncertain situations like natural calamities or the advent of pandemics, your amount is non-refundable.
- 100% non-refundable if the hard copy of the agreement is not signed by you and duly returned to us.
- 100% non-refundable if you purchase & change your mind later and decide to withdraw.
- 100% non-refundable if you do not wish to continue with our services.
- 100% non-refundable if –
- Failure of the medical examination by the client or his/her family members included in the permit request.
- Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate which is not less than 3 months old.
- Failure to prove sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his/her family members included in the permit request. .
- Submission of fraudulent papers.
- A prior violation of any immigration law by the client or any of his or her family members included in thepermit request.
- Late submission of any additional papers requested by the consulate at a later stage.
Our Products and Services:
Beyond Immigrationoffers a technical evaluation service that will evaluate your profile for a selected country and let you know how many points have been scored. All reports are sent within 48 hours of sign up if all information has been submitted in the form. The fee for an evaluation report is 100% non-refundable.