Beyond Immigration assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any payment instruction(s) on the payment date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If the payment instruction(s) issued by You is/are incomplete, inaccurate, invalid and delayed
- If the payment account has insufficient funds/limits to cover the amount as mentioned in the payment instruction(s)
- If the funds available in the payment account are under any encumbrance or charge
- If Your bank or the National Clearing Centre refuses or delays honouring the payment instruction(s)
- If payment is not processed by biller upon receipt
- Circumstances beyond the control of Beyond Immigration (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force).
In case the bill payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment on the payment page itself.
One will be eligible for a refund on application fees if:-
- The student is not eligible for the desired University or
- The program is closed for the intake the application is being made for
In such cases, the amount will be refunded back to the same account/card from where the transaction had been initiated after deduction of any charges incurred for such transactions. The refund will be credited to your account within 10 working days of the request.