Kuwait formerly known as Kureyn is a middle eastern economic powerhouse. It is the country with the most valuable currency, the Kuwaiti Dinar. It is mostly covered by the Arabian Desert but that’s not why this country is so famous. It has one of the largest oil reserves in the world and hence, due to its efficient usage, is one of the most developed countries on the planet. The country is stacked with luxurious hotels, and billion-dollar mansions, and is a well-known tourist site for the richest.
Due to its multi-billion dollar skylines and luxury lifestyle, the country has recently been one of the most sought destinations for tourists. They can apply through Visa Lounge. Not just tourism, due to its high job demands in the hospitality and tourism sector, the country is always filled with applications for work visas as well. People seeking employment cannot apply through the visa lounge.
Let’s learn more about Kuwait Visas and how they can benefit Indians.
Everyone requires a Kuwait visa to visit the country for the purpose they sought for. But there are exceptions. Citizens of GCC or Gulf Cooperation Council countries do not require a Visa.
There are some regulations on the visit visa though. It should be sponsored by a Kuwaiti company, a relative living in Kuwait, or a foreign resident of Kuwait.
Types of Kuwait Visas
- Kuwait Tourist Visa for Indians: It is for leisure and tourism in Kuwait. It has a validity of 3 months and takes up to 4 days to process. You are not allowed to work in the country with this visa and must return to your native country upon its expiry.
- Kuwait Visitor Visa for Indians: The visitor visa is generally for a friendly visit or a business-related visit. It is valid for a month and takes 7 days to process.
- Kuwait Work Visa for Indians: It is only applicable via a job or an employment offer from a sponsor company. Can also result in Kuwaiti Work Permit as well.
- Kuwait Joining Family Visa For Indians: This visa allows the spouse, children, or dependent family members to live with the already-settled Indian in Kuwait.
- Kuwait Education Visa for Indians: As the name suggests, it is for those students who wish to study in Kuwait.
There are many documents to be taken care of when talking about the Kuwaiti Visa for Indians. The list of all the necessary documents is below.
- Police Clearance Certificate
- New Passports with at least 6 months validity and a minimum of 3 blank pages.
- 2 recent photographs for Verification
- 2 visa application forms (Complete and signed)
- Personal Covering Letter (Very similar to a statement of purpose)
- Original Bank statement (stamped & updated for last 3 months with bank seal)
- Air Tickets (including the return tickets)
- Hotel Reservation Proof
- Travel Itinerary (Every traveling plan should be disclosed)
- Medical Examination Certificate from a Kuwait Embassy-approved doctor.
- If you are a GCC resident, the GCC card must indicate that you have been residing in the GCC country for at least six months.
How to apply for a Kuwait Visa for Indians?
The only other complexity with the Kuwait Visa for Indians is the Image size. It should be 512KB in the form of a JPG. With all the complications out of the way, we can look at the process through which one can apply for a Kuwait Visa for India.
Step 1: Thoroughly fill out the application form. Every detail should be filled in very carefully.
Step 2: Submit all the necessary documents. You also have to provide the biometrics page of your passport.
Step 3: As mentioned above the processing time is not a lot and you will receive an answer within a week. The details will be sent to your email, which then you have to print out and get stamped upon your arrival in Kuwait.
Cost of Kuwait Visa for Indians
The cost for a Kuwait Visa for Indians is 3 Kuwait dinars or according to the prices now, 744 INR. One can use a credit card for the payment of the same.
We hope all your FAQs about the Kuwait Visa for Indians are clear now. If you still wish to learn more about the same, feel free to contact us at b-imm.com.